Mana, also known as Life Energy, Chakra, Chi or Quintessence, is the name given to the life energy that is present in all living things and beings throughout the entire universe.
Mana is an Maharites's source of power, energy and strength. While it is incredibly powerful, it is not invincible. Constructs made out of mana seem to have similar properties to either glass, light, or what appears to be. Humans can be taught to manipulate mana at a lesser degree than Maharites.
- Mana is similar to the energy from the power rings used by Green Lantern.
- The concept of Mana found in many cultures under different names all having the idea of life force. The Chinese call it chi, Indians call it Chakra and the movie series Star Wars uses "The Force", a similar concept.
- In some RPG games, Mana is a the term of how much magic energy/points the caster have.
- It has been seen that there are different forms of Mana that Maharites uses when in battle. The different types of forms appear to be; Transparent-like, with glass like characteristics. Glowing type, with full energy appearance, and the last is a sort of 'solid and thick' form. You can clearly see these different forms with the use of color and shadowing, it is just unknown what these different forms mean.
- Although it is shown in the captions on television as "manna", it is spelled "mana".
- It is shown that absorbing an Mahrite or sorcerer powers doesn’t mean you are capable of manipulating mana in all its ways, meaning that mana is also a power one needs to study.
- The word "mana" is derived from "manna," a food that fell from the sky in the Bible, keeping the Hebrews alive, in much the same way as mana is a life force for all beings.